Sunday, April 20, 2008

Michael Buble gives me the thumbs up for WDOK!!!!














What a great show with Michael Buble Sat. night at the Wolstein Center. Here are our online winners Michelle Nickita and her husband Gary from Chardon and Caitlin Brown from Stongville and her boyfriend Jason. My mother-in-law is a huge Michael Buble fan and was thrilled when Michael called her "Mom"!
I asked Michael what he thought of WDOK and I guess he liked what he heard cuz he gave me a big thumbs up! I can't wait to see him the next time he comes to Cleveland!






1 comment:

mishy123 said...

THANKS NANCY FOR AN AWESOME EVENING. THE CONCERT WAS EXCELLENT AND THE DINNER WAS AMAZING. YOUR MOTHER IN LAW WAS SO MUCH FUN AS WAS THE REST OF YOU FAMILY. THANKS TO YOU AND WDOK IT ABSOLUTELY WAS A THUMBS UP EVENING.