Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The girl with the sign in the front row at Michael Buble was NOT a set up!




Check out this email I got today.....




Hi! My name is Alesha, I am from Fort Erie, Ontario. I was sitting front row at the AMAZING Buble concert Saturday night. I was also holding a sign that read "Michael... My boyfriend ditched me last minute. Please help me make him jealous." My new Cleveland friend that was sitting beside me called me today saying that there was quite a bit of talk about it being a set-up. I'm not sure if I am sending this to the right person, but I promise that it was not! I had about an hour to fill my boyfriend's seat, and no one could make the lengthy trip on such short notice. So I drove 3.5hrs there and back by myself because there was no way I was passing up front row centre tickets to see him. But I thought, lets make the best of an unfavourable situation and make it funny, so I made the sign, not thinking it would be a big deal and because I payed good money for the ticket and wanted the seat filled! Anyways, I just wanted to clear that up and say it wasn't set up by anyone, just a huge Buble fan trying to make the most of being at the concert by herself!I'm going to attempt to attach a couple photos. If they work one will be of me and my sign, and one of Michael laughing at it haha All the best!


Alesha


No comments: