Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wedding invitation plate


Aren't these wedding invitation plates charming? My friend and WDOK webmaster, Cherise Nichols makes them for all of her friends getting married. She also does them with baby or bridal shower invitations...any kind of invitation! It's a great gift that the recipient will treasure!!! If you'd like to order one of these, here's her webpage which is under construction at this time, but feel free to check it out and contact her! http://www.invitationplates.com/
...and speaking of weddings....have you seen this You Tube video????? It's hilarious!







1 comment:

Mandino said...

That wedding invitation plate really looks nice. I haven't thought about it but the thought that came into my mind is a DVD invitation,and when I did a search I came up with Silver Screen Invites.